Sunday, June 24, 2012

9 months now..

I'm really bad at keeping up on this thing. Life has been crazy, here's a quick run down on things. We've moved out of our apartment and in with cory's parents to save a little money, they're great! Cory is currently working at the Hyatt hotel by the airport, he starts the pharmacy technician class this fall. I'm very proud of him and what he's doing for us. I was working at Noodles and Company, but recently quit. It was time for me to take a break and focus on going back to school in the fall. We are going to be sealed in the St. George temple on July 21st, we're both very excited :) The past few months we've been focusing on our relationship as it's been hard for the both of us with the greiving proccess. We took a trip to Kansas to visit family and Cory met some of my old friends, we were lucky to see our two best friends get married a little over a week ago, and we've just been trying to figure out what to do next in our lives.

These past few months since we lost Jayden have not been easy at all for me. I come off as very strong but I can't tell you how week i feel at times. I mean I can start crying over a stupid show on TV or a story I hear from a friend. I've been told that little things can trigger feelings about Jayden so I don't feel as bad but I still feel silly. Every holliday sucks. I mean they're nice, being with family and all, but we're still missing that one person. I've been really confused in what to do with my life, at one second you think your going to be a mom and then the next he's gone. I figured going back to work right as soon as i could would help but I feel like it just distracted me fom what I needed to be doing. That's why I've decided to go back to school. I want to get my degree in nursing. Do something for myself, feel proud of myself and my accomplishments. I've almost felt like a failure through the whole Jayden thing (I know i'm not and it's not my faul that this has happend) but you can't help feelings right??

Anyways I just wanted to catch up on this thing, Sorry for slacking. Real quick I just want to express again to whoever is reading this and has helped Cory or I out in anyway, thank you so much. I couldn't have gotten through this past few months without ya!

Hope everyones enjoying their summer :)

1 comment: