Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jayden's Arrival

The past few weeks Cory and I have done A LOT of praying, talking to doctors and family, and also to our bishop. After all we have done we've made a decision based upon our experience. We are going to induce Jayden on friday september 16th. I will be 25 weeks pregnant and we will hopefully see our son alive for a few moments before he passes on to heaven.


Jayden is our little angel. He has taught me to make the best out of what seems to be the worst experience. He has given me strength in all things. He has given me a new perspective on life in which I am so grateful for. He has shown me how many people care about me in my life which I never realized was more than I thought. He has given me compassion towards others, and i now will never take the "little" things for granted. I look at little kids that have disabilities differently than I did before. They are perfect and i know if Jayden could have a full life he would be just as perfect as they are. Cory and I have taken the past few weeks to make memories with Jayden. Some of his experiences include taking a trip to Texas with his aunt Daleen and uncle Brian and cousins, going to the zoo, watching his daddy win the full throttle disc golf tournament (which i'm sure he's so proud of his dad), he got to go to the iron county fair and ride the ferris wheel, he spent time at the ranch with what we know would have been his best friend growing up Ashton Wills, along with many other experiences. Jaydens life is so short but yet so meaningful in my eyes. He has touched my life in so many ways. I'm learning something new everyday and I pray to god giving thanks to him for giving me this little angel.

We are planning a funeral for him the morning of Friday the 23rd, I'm still not sure on the details yet but will make sure to let family and close friends know as soon as I can. I again thank all who have been keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I know this would not be as easy without all of the support we have.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you guys. There is a non profit org called "now I lay me down to sleep" - photographers donate their time to come and document your time with your special baby. You might want to check it out. Their images are priceless and will be a forever treasure and they understand how precious your situation is. Hang in there. Lots are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete